Hydratron AZ-1 Air Driven Liquid Pumps offer many desirable features:
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat
- No risk of flame or spark
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control
- Infinitely variable output pressure control
- Easy to apply automatic controls
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications
- Isolation chamber for Chemical applications
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust
Air Motor: Mainly anodized Aluminium with filament-wound composite air cylinder, carbon steel zinc plated tie bolts and nitrile seals.
Hydraulic Section: Oil service units have cold rolled plated steel piston, cylinder and check valves. Water service units have 303 stainless cylinders, stainless piston and check valves. Internal check valve parts are 300 series stainless steel except ball which is 440C stainless steel. Nitrile seals are standard (other compounds are available as required). All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated. Other material options are available, please contact our office for more information.